@mikehale was complaining the other night that all I have is links, with no information. Well, you could just click on a link, but as an experiment today I thought I would do a quick description of each link. So, for Mike, I’m revisiting some old links with a spattering of details to entice him to click through.
- Bring in all your metrics under one roof. Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, Youtube…etc
- Awk in 20 Minutes
- Awk is a tiny programming language and a command line tool. It’s particularly appropriate for log parsing on servers, mostly because Awk will operate on files, usually structured in lines of human-readable text.
- Just how bad is rabies?
- The monsters of our past; the creatures that play in our modern tales of Vampire, Werewolves, Zombie and such, all seem to stem from this acient disease.
- Have an old tool that needs help
- Follow this Instructable on removing rust from an old hand tool, in this case a Stanley #220 Block Plane