It’s Monday and today we will be talking about building stuff. Your business, online profile, your own road; or even re-building, such as something covered in rust, or your reputation.
- My First Instructable
- Facebook Hyper-Local Advertising
- Being Famous Costs $68
- Ebola, if nothing else, is a PR whore
- It’s all fine and dandy until 400 kids at a concert decide to take a pic
- Private Toll Road
- Share files privately (your own little dropbox that will delete itself in 7 days)
- And in closing, it seems people just love taking words and slapping them on a picture and sending it out to the Internet without a care in the world. I see this all the time on the Facebook for political shit, and it is annoying as hell.
…and for kicks, how about a proper teaser trailer