Last night at the Fox Valley Computing Professionals, Julia Hsia gave a great talk on in importance of email marketing. Afterwards the question was raised on testing emails for different email applications, such as gmail, yahoo, outlook and compuserve. (I hear you laugh).
I pushed this question to see what everybody [uses|likes|trusts]. This is what came back:
- At the meeting Tom Rogers brought up Litmus right off the bat. While the first, he wouldn’t be the last.
- Mike Hale, over Twitter, was the second to mention Litmus
- Natalie Berberet, the Email Marketing Specialist at Straight North swears by Campaign Monitor
- Terry Flanagan, on the Meetup board, brought up Litmus as well as Email on Acid
- Mike Creuzer on g+ brought up Chimpmail’s in app tools
A quick query in the office and over social media, these are the four most were familiar with. Did they miss any? Toss your favorite into the comments section below and I’ll get it into the post.